So instead of a summing up, I opted for a BIF pledge, or a simple list of things I plan to do before the next BIF event.
- Get someone who's never been to a BIF to attend next year.
- Reflect on the speakers, and review their websites. If any of them write a blog, read the blog for the next thirty days. Consider reading any books they've written.
- Continue the conversations I started with the many people I met at BIF and stay connected.
- Go through the attendees list (and the Valdis Krebs list of recommended connections) and connect with some new people who, unfortunately, I did not connect with at BIF-7.
- Answer the questions Mallika Chopra posed to the BIF audience when she presented.
- See the Gotham Chopra film about his dad when it's released.